Cookies on the ELEXON Portal

This website stores cookies on your computer, both as an essential part of the user experience and also to collect information to help us understand your use of the service and improve it. Use the links to the right to either view/change your cookie preferences, or simply dismiss this message and accept our default cookie settings. Note: A cookie will be stored on your computer to record these preferences.
> Cookie Preferences
> Dismiss Message
Subscribe to the RSS feed
Elexon BSC Portal logo
HomeUsing this siteFrequently Asked QuestionsHow can I change my Forward... 

Frequently Asked Question

Originally published by -
Last modified by Nick Brooks - 12/12/2011 16:06:01
Tags: bsc
How can I change my Forward Contract Report to start at the beginning of the day?
Participants can request changes to the settlement periods included in a Forward Contract Report (ECVAA-I022 - the "seven day report") by completing and submitting a BSCP41 form.

The Override option available in Part C of the form generates reports from Settlement Period 1 (00:00 am GMT) onwards.

The form can be found on the ELEXON website.